15% of Skyworth HaiTong shares transferred to SDT Vice President Liang Xue

Beijing Skyworth HaiTong Technology is one of the subsidiary company of Skyworth Digital, which SDT owns 51% of the shares and Beijing XinHaiYiTong owns the other 49%. Beijing XinHaiYiTong agrees to transfer its 15% shares to SDT Vice President Liang Xue with a price of 7.87 million RMB. This transition will not have any effect on its operation but will benefit the company’s long-term development.

Table of Contents
Related news